Power Monitoring and control system provides enables tracking of real‐time power conditions,analysis of power quality and reliability, and quick response to alarms to avoid critical situations.
PowerSCADA software combines our power monitoring and energy Management expertise with industry leading technology for HMI/SCADA application. The results, software that delivers a reliable and high performance monitoring and control solution to industries where reducing outages and increasing power efficiency is critical. PowerSCADA software is designed to meet the user requirements of the most demanding enterprises. Easy‐to‐use configuration tools enable faster development and deployment of any size application. Also, PowerSCADA software ensures easy system intergration through support of modbus communications to any device. State of the art, object‐based graphics provide operators with an interactive and user‐friendly interface. Intuitive commands and controls increase operatör efficiency and decrease reaction time to system events. Comprehensive user‐based security is integrated into all interface elements, ensuring a secure control system. PowerSCADA software solutions are complete engineered solutions, with all features, protocols and drivers included. As a single, comprehensive package, PowerSCADA software is tightly integrated and built to perform.
• Dynamic user interface that blends control and animated display for greater control and higher operator efficiency in both normal and critical scenarios.
• Analysis that combines alarm and trend data to help isolate and identify faults, reducing the amount of downtime.
• On‐board and PC‐based alarms and events, time‐stamped to millisecond precision to help determine cause and effect relationships.
• Software, network, and communication redundancy for data quality assurance and fault tolerance support.
• Easy‐to‐use configuration tools that reduce development and deployment costs
• Scalable, upgradable and designed to grow as conditions and requirements change.
• Integration of any modbus device
Reliability * Real time data and alarming response times allow users to react quickly to critical conditions
* Redundancy and fault tolerance reduce costly owntime and increase availability
* Server redundancy
* Communication network redundancy
* Intelligent device redundancy (UPS, digital relay, energy meters, etc)
Network protection and control Operate distribution network reliably Improve continuity of electrical service Energy availability and reliability Verify the reliable operation of equipment Support proactive maintenance to prolong asset life
♦ Alarm notification can be at the
desired values .
A complete monitoring and control solution for electrical distribution networks.
• Single line diagrams with real‐time onitoring and control of devices, objects and distribution points
• Point‐and‐click navigation reveals successive layers of detail
• Industry‐standard symbols and templates that are fully animated and interactive, to combine control and display functionality.
• Dynamic coloring is easily configured using the default set or user‐defined colors.
• Easy‐to‐use human machine interface (HMI) that provides operators with intuitive and consistent screens.
Alarms and events
• Easily discriminate between alarm criticality levels.
• High speed alarm response. Capture and log every alarm or event
• Organize, filter and print by any alarm property. Configure specific alarm occurrences to change symbol color or flash an icon on a page.
• Event log for all PC‐based and on‐board field events, alarms
• Easily configure to annunciate based on alarm type.
• Runs on standard PCs or servers andsupports the following operating systems:
• Windows 2003 Server
• Windows XP Professional
• Windows Vista Business
• Windows 7
• Windows 8
• Windows 10
High speed, 1ms alarm response with five most recent alarms on every page. Organize, filter by any alarm property.
• Analyze and trend on any measuredparameter, allowing operators to recognize patterns that may lead to disturbances.
• Displays millisecond‐accurate historical alarms and trends to help determine the sequence of events or root cause analysis. • Combines trend and alarm data for sophisticated disturbance views and analysis.
• User‐defined color coding and overlays to clearly highlight data series, time ranges, thresholds and limits.
• View and trigger waveforms for post event analysis.
• Modbus TCP/IP
• Simple Network Management Protocol
• Network Time Protocol (NTP)
• Additional communication protocols